If you desire affordable and confidential counseling services, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Religion Higher Than Truth
Mindfulness is a way of purposfully connecting through active, engaged, accountable and open witnessing. This kind of perception blurs the line between object and maker, the dancer and the dance, and being and awareness.
There are more molecules of water in a cup of water than there are cups of water in an ocean. This means when you drink the cup of water, the molecules make their way into the air through sweat, the ground through urination, and into the rivers, ponds, air, and clouds. The molecules you are drinking today could well be from the sweat of a patient in Mesopotamia, the pee of a treacherous King, or the collected dewdrops on a flower petal in Spring from ancient Sumeria. Matter can neither be created nor destroyed. Everything on Earth is connected, and Earth is connected to a galaxy of blasphemy.
- Breathe Deeply, inhaling through your nose.
- Focus on what you want, not what you don’t want.
- Set an intention in the morning and when you go to sleep.
- Drink lots of clean water, and strive to eat fresh organic foods and spices/herbs, if possible, and avoid chemical toxins.
- Correct your posture and rotate your neck and shoulders.
- Witness your life.
- Acknowledge others–you show your class and warmth by how you greet them.
- Relax with Acceptance, as Resistance is Stress.
- Be authentic and mean what you say.
- Do what you say you are, and Never allow lies to represent you.
- Practice compassion and openness.
- Share laughter and joy.
- Never gossip.
- Let Love be your guide.
- Understand that the entire Universe conspired to put specifically you, here, out of a field of infinite potential.
- Delight in the bounty of it all.
G. D. MA, MS MHC: Registered Clinical Mental Health Counselor
~Addiction almost always is the result of looking for all the right things in all the wrong places.~